Your four-day festival ticket provides access to entertainment across all eight stages in Winton, plus the Main Stage concerts on Friday and Saturday nights. Program your own festival experience with 170 hours of live entertainment across four days to choose from!
A Showgrounds camping pass provides five nights camping from Tuesday, 23 April 2019 (4pm) until Monday, 29 April 2019 (midday). Showgrounds camping includes 24/7 security, medical facilities, hot showers, toilet amenities, shuttle buses, and food stalls (though you may also prepare your own food).
Located next to the main festival site, Tent City is an alternative to Showgrounds camping; an ideal option for anyone travelling light and looking for a stress-free way to enjoy motel-style tent accommodation.
Packages are for a minimum four-night stay, arriving Thursday, 25 April 2019 (from 7am) and departing Monday, 29 April 2019 (midday). All packages include an on-site daily hot or cold breakfast, and you can optionally upgrade your tents with extras including linens, tables, chairs, and eskies for a small additional cost. (After booking your tent, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any such requests.)
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the ‘Time to Pay’ plan, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- By going ahead with this ‘Time to Pay’ transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you hereby authorise Winton Way Out West to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you will be charged your first instalment as specified by Winton Way Out West at the time of booking, and additional instalments will be charged 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Instalments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the ‘Time to Pay’ period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- ‘Time to Pay’ commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the ‘Time to Pay’ process, unless in accordance with Winton Way Out West’s General Event Terms and Conditions for cancelled events, or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct; and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an instalment is not received by Winton Way Out West when Winton Way Out West attempts to process an instalment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Winton Way Out West will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- If a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Winton Way Out West will cancel your booking, keeping all monies received from you. Winton Way Out West will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Winton Way Out West will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can elect to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, Winton Way Out West 2019 General Event Terms and Conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply. General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE – Five Equal Payments/Instalments